MI September Special Seminar
This event will provide the following education:
- Gambling: discusses reporting winnings, losses and the limitations, gambling sessions, and professional gambling.
- 1040 Margin Entries: discusses “other income” for line 8z of Schedule 1 as well as qualified disaster retirement plan distributions and repayments reported on Form 8915 including COVID distribution payments and form 8915-E.
- Navigating Form W-4: reviews the new Form W-4 requirements, proper preparation of the form; and planning ideas with application to specific scenarios.
- Secure Act Essentials: reviews the new IRA distributions rules of the SECURE ACT, planning for inherited IRA’s and maximizing the opportunities that are available along with a preview of possible SECURE ACT II items.
- Claim of Right: discusses how to determine when IRC 1341 applies and how to determine the dollar amount for the year. A look at available choices, if any, and a closer look at allowable choices and how to determine which one is best for the taxpayer along with a discussion regarding the application to the Michigan Tax Return.
- Putting it All Together: reviews all topics that have been presented during the day.
Click the link and register. Make sure click SUBMIT to finalize the registration process. An email confirmation will be sent.
Save the Date 2022
September 22 Sept Special Lansing
Fall lineup Purely Michigan Lansing
Special New Class Michigan Quirks Virtual
Save the Date 2023
January 6th Last Chance Lansing
May 18th & 19th Spring Education & Annual Chapter Meeting Grand Rapids